Wolf von Kumberg brings over 30 years of international legal and business experience to the practise of ADR. Having served as Legal Director and Assistant General counsel to Northrop Grumman Corporation and before that to Litton Industries Inc., he has unique knowledge related to the Aerospace, Defence and High Tech Industries.
His practise involved most regions of the World and included, commercial, government and state entities. He is now applying this accumulated knowledge to the field of global commercial conflict avoidance and resolution.
Wolf’s expertise includes development and implementation of specialised global Early Issue Conflict Management (EICM) programs such as:
- Investor/State conflict avoidance structures;
- Ombudsman programs;
- Single and co Mediation programs;
- Board Room and partnership dispute programs:
- Joint venture dispute mechanisms;
- Expert Analysis;
- Dispute Management and Resolution Boards;
- Adjudication systems;
- ADR Guidelines and Model clauses;
- ADR policies and procedures;
- Global conflict compliance and governance programs;
- Government Procurement and supply chain dispute management.
In furthering his commitment to resolving conflict through co-operation and non-adversarial ways, Wolf has held several important positions in ADR:
- Former Chairman and current Director of the International Mediation Institute (IMI)
- Director and member of the Executive Committee American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- Chair of the Board of Management Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
- Member of the Steering Committee of the CCIAG (Corporate Counsel International Arbitration Group)